– Go to https://app.poaphotos.com or click the Photo App button on the top bar.
– Open a Photo or use a sample.
– Select Templates (the Rotary wheel icon)
– Select which Branch; Rotary, Rotaract, Interact, or the current Rotary Presidential Theme
– Select the People of Action theme
The overlay will be added to your photo where you can reposition and resize the theme.
Good Practice information:
Center the overlay in the image,
Try not to cover faces.
Don’t overpower the image with the theme, the most important thing is to show the content of the photo.
– Once you have the theme where you want it, click the Apply button.
– If you are done editing the image, click Merge. This will combine the layers in the image.
– Click Save. This will download the image to your device.
– To start over, click Open -> Background Image or reload the app.
Other functions that you may want to use before you apply the POA theme:
– Filters, change the photo coloring.
To add your Rotary Club logo, click Open -> Overlay Image and select your logo, move and resize the logo, keeping in mind the Good Practice Information above.